Sunday, March 30, 2008

Something about a roof?

Ugh! I had to wake up at 5am this morning!!! Gross! We had to drive 2 hrs west to the city of London, to sing at a church this morning. The church was awesome. royalview.org.

We met up with this amazing girl, Leah, for lunch. She works for Compassion International, which is a wonderful organization that CA fully supports and promotes. Anyway, Leah is just one of those girls who is so easy to get along with. She became an instant friend, for sure! We hung out with her, and made our way over to U of Western Ontario...great place! We played at the bar in the uni. A group of people hold an event Sunday nights called Raise the Roof (I think) and it's a ton of fun. Tonight we played an acoustic set...it was awesome...my fav kind of shows!

DJ Brett...pumped up the music and everyone was dancing...later on in the evening...it was awesome!! Seriously! If you weren't there, you missed out on such a fun time!! Anyway...I am going to catch some sleepage!

night

p.s. it's posting my posting time wrong. Add 3 hours to the displayed posting time. Cause it's 1:45am right now. March 31.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm jealous that sounds like fun! I'm sure the acoustic set and dancing was great. Compassion International is a great organization. I sponsor a child through World Vision and both do a great work that fits perfectly in line with Christ's mission to take care of the "least of these".

Mandy said...

Hey! I found my background on www.pyzam.com

I do know Twig and are you sure I don't know you? I know just about everyone. =) Why don't we begin by introducing ourselves. I'm Mandy. Go.

Anonymous said...

You're absolutely right that if we don't use hindsight to look at our past then we miss God's hand at work in our lives. This can be especially important when we are struggling to help us as you said "count our blessings". Thanks for the comment!